1. By completing this monthly parking agreement, you are consenting to the Italian Conference Center (hereafter referred to as ICC) using the information to manage your account, and if necessary to disclose your account information to a collection agency.
2. Monthly parking charges are payable in advance on the 1st day of each month. If payment is not received by the 5th of the month the vehicle will be considered illegally parked and will be ticketed and towed at the owner’s expense. A $30.00 charge will be assessed for all returned checks.
3. Daily/Monthly parking is allowed in the ICC South lot only. Parking in lots directly adjacent to the Italian Community Center will result in the being ticketed and towed at the owner’s expense.
4. The monthly parking permit must be VISIBLY DISPLAYED on the rear-view mirror of the vehicle at all times when using the facility. Vehicles entering the facility without a permit will be charged the posted daily rate.
5. Parking permits remain the property of the ICC. A $50.00 replacement charge will be assessed for lost or stolen permits. Permits must be returned to the ICC upon termination of this parking contract. Monthly parking charges will continue to accrue until the permit is returned.
6. Monthly parking permits are not transferable. Use of the permit by other than the registered user/vehicle is not permitted and will result in ticketing/towing.
7. Five day pass holders parked in the facility before 5 a.m. or after 7 p.m. will be deemed illegally parked and will be ticketed and towed at the owner’s expense.
8. The parking of unlicensed or uninsured vehicles, the general storage of vehicles, and the repair or maintenance of vehicles is prohibited. Vehicles in violation of this policy will be ticketed and towed at the owner’s expense.
9. Any additional terms and conditions (except those relating to parking rates) displayed on the signage at the parking facility must be adhered to.
10. Vehicles must not be parked in such a way as to block traffic lanes or violate any laws or regulations. Vehicles may not be parked for promotional purposes on the lot without express written permission of the ICC.
11. Parking charges are for the use of one parking space only. Improperly parked vehicles will be ticketed and towed at owners expense.
12. The ICC is not responsible for any injury, loss, or damage to you, your vehicle, or it’s contents. Customers are advised to lock vehicle doors and to remove any valuables from plain view.
13. Parking rates are subject to change by the ICC upon one calendar month’s notice.
14. Customer agrees to follow the instructions of facility/lot personnel and/or posted signage.
15. Changes to customer name, company name, address, phone numbers, credit card information, vehicle make, model, color, or license plate number must be reported in writing to the ICC parking attendant.
16. Customers may terminate the monthly parking agreement by giving notice in writing seven (7) business days before the final day of parking.
17. The ICC reserves the right to terminate this agreement for any reason whatsoever, by giving thirty (30) days written notice to the customer.