What Can the Italian Community Center Offer You?
Social, Recreational & Cultural Activities
(Admission charged for events, except where indicated.)
- (4) Free Tickets to Festa Italiana.
- Festa Italiana Volunteer Involvement.
- Courtyard Music Series – Live Music Outdoors (Oldies/Opera/Jazz/Variety each summer, Monday thru Thursday night.) Free Admission!
- Avanti Committee – Young Adults.
- Members Christmas Dinner & Dance.
- Children’s Christmas Party in Winter, celebrating La Befana, and the Children’s Easter Party in Spring.
- A Taste of Italy – an Italian Food Tasting Extravaganza in April. Free Admission!
- Italian Heritage Month Programs each October – Italian Films, Italian Folk Dance Performances. Free Admission!
- The Opportunity to Participate at Holiday Folk Fair in November.
- Third Ward Gallery Night & Day, featuring Artists & Artisans, 4 times a year.
- Other Family & Social Events.
- Bocce Leagues for People of all Ages.
- Members Room – Play Cards, Socialize or Watch International Television, including Live Soccer from Italy, World Cup Matches and other Programs.
Cultural Displays & Education
- Vintage Italian American Photo Collection – Largest in the United States.
- Opera Photos and Events.
- Stunning Replica of Michelangelo’s “Pietà.”
- Beautiful Replica of DaVinci’s “The Last Supper.”
- Bell of Our Lady of Pompeii Church.
- Reproductions of Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel Paintings.
- Pompeii Memorial Chapel.
- Assistance with Italian Government Matters, Visas, Pensions, etc.
- Lectures and Seminars.
- New Displays and Activities forthcoming.
- Subscription to The Italian Times – Official Newspaper of the ICC.
- Café La Scala, the ICC’s Restaurant, Open to the Public – Mon.-Sat. – Lunch & Dinner.
- Italian Conference Center Facilities available for Weddings, Luncheons, Dinners, Meetings, and Other Events and Activities.